Website Fig Health
We are a VC-backed healthtech business, building “Strava” for women’s health. We’re democratising access to care by combining the power of user data with at-home biomarker testing, and supercharging that with a community of fellow trackers.
Fig Health is looking for a strong product-savvy, full-stack engineer to join our team as our first technical hire and Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
You’ll take the lead on building a world-class consumer product that will have customers ‘hooked’ and serve as both mission control for users and the core driver of our business.
While you’ll get to work with a world-class team (ex-Google, Stanford, Columbia, Harvard), you’ll build the product from the ground up and will have complete autonomy over the technical vision and how to make it a reality. Longer-term, you’ll build a world-class engineering team to scale your efforts to democratise access to healthcare for millions of women in APAC.
Please apply if this excites you and you meet the below requirements.
#1: Web E-Commerce
You will build a web-based e-commerce application to enable a seamless user experience for our direct-to-consumer biomarker testing offering. This will span the full spectrum from first contact with the brand on our website to checkout and onboarding to delivery of personalised health profiles. This will include backend integration with our e-commerce and lab partner APIs to fulfil orders.
#2: Mobile App
You will scope and build an MVP of a consumer mobile application that will serve as Mission Control for our new patient-centred model of healthcare. We will ship early and often, observe user behaviour and iterate the product roadmap based on real-world learnings. You will also build a rich analytics backend, providing insights on user behaviour, allowing us to create long-term customer value. You will also build IoT integrations with smart scales, Apple/Google mobile health apps, and wearables.
Professional Experience / Qualifications
- Previous experience as a full-stack software engineer at an early-stage start-up, or similar fast-paced, scrappy environment
- Agile and able to build-measure-learn to find product-market fit
- A user-first mindset and a passion for great design and usability
- Great communication skills and the ability to work well with others; team player
- Entrepreneurial and able to see the product and tech in the broader context of the business
- Passion for clean, maintainable code
- Experience with any modern frontend frameworks such as React, VueJs
- Solid skills in HTML & CSS
- Familiar with DevOps & AWS architecture
- Experience with software testing both on Frontend and Backend
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Good fundamental knowledge of data structures and algorithms
Competitive salary and equity package for early-stage start-up. We offer a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a future unicorn, shape the product vision, and accelerate your career.
- Work with a world-class team that goes hard or goes home, and has fun along the way
- Get a ton of responsibility and freedom to contribute with your unique talent and experience while you work on truly enjoyable tasks and projects
- Contribute early in defining the product and technical roadmap journey for a VC-backed tech startup on a mission to democratise access to healthcare
- Our office is a vibrant and dynamic social club in central Singapore with extensive membership benefits
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.